Applications are now open for our fashion photography internship in Fitzroy, Melbourne.
Be part of an amazing team of creatives willing to share their lighting setups, ideas, angles and give you feedback on your own work.
Test your photographic knowledge and see how creatives from 5 different continents think about image making.
You will get to:
• Work with industry leaders with years of experience
• Get to use the studio to build and work on your own portfolio
• Attend monthly workshops of: Model Direction, Photoshop, and Studio lighting.
Roles of the internship include:
• Assisting photographers in the studio
• Greeting clients and providing refreshments
• Setting up of lights and equipment
• Maintaining studio & equipment
• Image uploading and backups
This will be a great position for anyone who is passionate about fashion/portrait photography and want to get hands-on studio experience working in a dynamic, fun-filled environment. You should be punctual, friendly, hard working and have a positive work ethic.
The internship is for 1 to 2 days a week. Days worked are fairly flexible but our days of business are Thursday to Sunday. This is an amazing chance to get better at what you love.