We understand you had never done a shoot prior to coming into the studio – how did you find the experience?
It was a really fun and exciting experience. The makeup artists’ and photographers’ made me feel really comfortable – they made me feel beautiful which is really positive.
What made you choose to have Hollywood Glamour and Pin Up girls as your chosen look for the shoot?
The silver screen actresses and 1950s style is something that I love and admire. It was awesome to embody the periods’ and play around with vintage props.
What is your idea of the perfect date?
Watching the sun go down at the beach.
If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be and why?
- My phone, because I’m addicted
- My bed, because it’s my favourite place to chill
- Mascara… I look like death without it
- My dance shoes (dancing is life and I need them haha)
- My Minnie Mouse ears from Disney Land because… memories!
Who do you admire most in life and why?
Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones – because she’s awesome in every way.
If you were Queen for the day, what three things would you change or implement?
- Marriage equality in every country
- Free wifi
- Free coffee on Monday mornings.